For Seniors Only
For Women Only
How much does it cost?
WOMEN IN COMPUTING
CERTIFIED BY THE COMPUTER TRADE AND INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and by special
Thank you for stopping by, and I
hope you'll take advantage of the many services I can provide for
With over 25 years' experience, if there's a computer involved, I
can help. Click here
to read some of the praise from my customers.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Windows 10 instruction and support
- Tutoring available, with a package to suit your
recovery - from lost e-mail to files on your USB stick (thumb drive)
- Computers fixed -
IBM-based, not Mac
- iPad/iPhone screen repair
- Backing up your data
(files, photos, music, you name it!)
- I can assist you with your
Apple iPad and iPhone/Touch
- Personal tech shopper!
Not sure what to buy? I'll help you make the right
- I also assist you with
your eReader and smart phone
individual instruction on how to use your computer and most
software (including the latest Microsoft Office and OpenOffice), on your schedule and at your pace; you'll get
written training information to keep for your records
- Small group training seminars: Contact me for more
- Consultation regarding purchasing a new PC or upgrading the one
- Installation and setup
(software, hardware, printers, etc.)
- Monthly or yearly tune-ups - keep your computer running like a
- PC/equipment recycling at
I COME TO YOU! No need to lug your heavy computer around
or mess with unplugging all those cables!
See you soon!
*Minimal fee for CRT recycling